How to Order your Custom sized Canvases
Winsen’s Canvases specialises in manufacturing custom sized, custom surface Artists’ canvases. Custom sized canvases are made to order and it will take approximately 3- 5 workings days to complete depending on the size and quantity of canvases needed.
Order information needed for custom sized Canvases:
- Custom Canvas size. This can be in millimetres (mm), centimetres (cm) or inches.
- Canvas type – Cotton Duck, Polyester Cloth or Belgium Linen, check here for more detail.
- Stretcher depth. Our standard depths are 25, 50, 75, 100mm deep. The depth of stretcher frame required will depend on canvas size and/or wanted canvas look; a 25mm deep stretcher is typically chosen when the artwork is to be later framed, while a 50mm deep stretcher frame can still be framed in certain mouldings, but is often hung unframed, giving the artwork a block or modern feel. Stretcher frames of 75 and 100mm depth are needed for large or very large canvases to circumvent canvas floppiness and bending. Custom depths are also possible.
- If a smooth finish is required, this can be achieved with additional primer layers and extensive sanding operations.
- Additional Cross-bar struts can also be added if needed
Once your custom sized canvases order is complete, we will contact you to finalise delivery arrangements. Delivery within Southern Africa is at no charge.
ORDERING & DELIVERY
Custom sized Canvases
- All products are made to order and customised to your size specifications.
- Depending on the quantity and size, an order will take approximately 3 to 5 working days to complete and deliver within Gauteng, an additional 2 to 3 working days if the order needs to be couriered.
- Delivery within the Gauteng region is free of charge. All deliveries outside of Gauteng within Southern Africa are also free of charge.
- Deliveries are made to a physical street address and include main or outlying centers. For all deliveries outside Gauteng, we kindly request electronic transfer payment prior to delivery.
- Our Banking details are included on the invoice which will be mailed to you.